Share your complete Nord Stage 2 programs/patches including sample sets (nsmp files) used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

Extreme ways.

Postby titanium » 10 Jun 2012, 01:43

Is there any way to synthesize this intro violin/strings assending sound on the EX.http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=CA&hl=e ... omobile=,I am currently helping someone with the patch.Not to make clutter or anything but more people seem to be more active in this forum.(excluding the moderators).

Also this link-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSCnBeczy0U&feature=related

Just a thought- It would be great if people provided patches along with the parameters.That way even people with a different synth can make similar sounds.It is of course up to the creators to make the decision.
Last edited by titanium on 31 Jul 2012, 12:32, edited 7 times in total.
Please check out my electronic track idea in the music and keyboard rig forum. :)
titanium
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage EX

Extreme ways.

Sponsor

Re: Extreme ways.

Postby titanium » 13 Jun 2012, 00:02

I guess you would call it a glissando.I have been trying to simulate it with the saw detuned waveform by adding amp envelope.I managed to get a rising sound through this.But it does not sound good.Any Ideas?
Last edited by titanium on 31 Jul 2012, 12:32, edited 3 times in total.
Please check out my electronic track idea in the music and keyboard rig forum. :)
titanium
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage EX

Return to Nord Stage 2 Programs (*.ns2p files)