General Discussion of the Nord Stage (EX), Nord Stage 2 (EX), Nord Stage 3, and Nord Stage 4 Synths, FAQ, Troubleshooting etc.

Nord Stage Sell price??

Postby Gustavo » 17 Jan 2011, 07:23

Hey there everyone, with the Nord Stage 2 coming and with the unveal of the Korg KRONOS I guess most if not everyone around here will get to sell their rig and upgrade to the upcoming NS2. I will too.

But I have a question for you all, what kind of prices do you think are fair (aka most likely to be sold) for our used NS classic or EX. I am curious to know at what prices you are selling yours.

In the mean time, I am selling mine http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-58032301-clavia-nord-stage-88-classic-con-pedales-y-estuche-_JM

I am starting at $3000 US dollars, including the sustain pedal I got with it, a Roland EV-5 expression pedal and an SKB heavy duty flycase. I´ll see if any one buys it, but after 60 days when the item publication expires, I think I´ll just auction it before the NS2 comes out.

Just wanted to hear your cases,
Gustavo
Last edited by Gustavo on 03 Jun 2014, 09:59, edited 3 times in total.
Synths: Nord Stage 2 SW, Nord Lead 4R, Vintage Vibe 64 Active, Dave Smith Instruments Pro 2, Minimoog Voyager, Prophet 6, Korg Volcas
Stand: K&M Spider Pro and Hercules X Stands
Recording: Zoom UAC-8
Speakers: EV ELXP 112-P, Event Alp 5
Gustavo
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage Classic
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 2

Nord Stage Sell price??

Sponsor

Re: Nord Stage Sell price??

Postby morten79 » 27 Feb 2011, 23:53

It will probably vary alot from region to region but in denmark the used Stage are selling from about 2000 USD(compact) to 3000 USD for 88 keys. This all depens on age/condition of course
Last edited by morten79 on 03 Jun 2014, 09:59, edited 3 times in total.
morten79

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage EX

Return to Nord Stage Forum