Everything about the Nord Electro 2, Electro 3, Electro 4, Electro 5, and Nord Electro 6.

Sample size

Postby Gmanohman » 22 Feb 2012, 01:01

I've had my NE3HP for a couple months, and I must say I like it a lot. Seems to take my constant pounding....Have been waiting a while for one small keyboard I can take to jams & tight stages. Just the ticket. Action OK for both piano & organ. Was sort of hoping I could get piano & organ to sound simultaneously, would LOVE to trigger organ sounds from small controller to get two manuals going, oh well. And I vote YES for dedicated transpose function. I know, I know.... but it's OK for guitar players use capos, right? I may upgrade to Stage 2 76

I've found a list of exactly what samples are included in a NE3HP from the factory, but I can't seem to find how much memory each one uses. I'd like to remove some of them (Brass, some strings, others) and replace with some from synth sounds or others from library. Anybody know ?
Last edited by Gmanohman on 31 Jul 2012, 12:30, edited 2 times in total.
Gmanohman

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 3

Sample size

Sponsor

Re: Sample size

Postby Hanon_CTS » 22 Feb 2012, 04:01

Gmanohman wrote:I've had my NE3HP for a couple months, and I must say I like it a lot. Seems to take my constant pounding....Have been waiting a while for one small keyboard I can take to jams & tight stages. Just the ticket. Action OK for both piano & organ. Was sort of hoping I could get piano & organ to sound simultaneously, would LOVE to trigger organ sounds from small controller to get two manuals going, oh well. And I vote YES for dedicated transpose function. I know, I know.... but it's OK for guitar players use capos, right? I may upgrade to Stage 2 76

I've found a list of exactly what samples are included in a NE3HP from the factory, but I can't seem to find how much memory each one uses. I'd like to remove some of them (Brass, some strings, others) and replace with some from synth sounds or others from library. Anybody know ?

Hello Gmanohman,
Welcome to the forums.

Here's the list with sample sizes from the regular (non-HP) Electro 3.
Sizes are in Meg
NE3_factory_sounds_sizes.pdf
(39.47 KiB) Downloaded 547 times

and the one for the HP
NE3 and NP Preset Programs_sizes.pdf
(38.34 KiB) Downloaded 304 times

I hope that it helps.
Cheers, Hanon
Last edited by Hanon_CTS on 31 Jul 2012, 12:30, edited 4 times in total.
Hanon_CTS
Former Team Member

Your Nord Gear #1: Other Brand
Your Nord Gear #2: Other Brand

Return to Nord Electro Forum