Share your complete Nord Stage 2 programs/patches including sample sets (nsmp files) used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

FX - Matrix12 Pitched Voltage

Postby maxpiano » 02 Feb 2012, 21:41

Tonight I want to post something unusual, an experimental sound: some days ago I found some multisamples (in MP3 format) of various Vintage synths and I wanted to try and convert them in .wav then use in Nord Sample Editor.

One multisample that captured my attention is this "typical" Matrix 12 "Pitched Voltage" sound which recalls Kraftwerk-like atmospheres but can also be creatively used in many other ways, I think.

Here's the Patch, the Sample and an Example: enjoy!

Matrix 12 Pitched Voltage.nsmp
The (multi)Sample
(103.11 KiB) Downloaded 864 times

Matrix12V-pV MM.ns2p
The patch (slot A has Arpeggiator and Delay ON & linked to Master Clock; slot B = slot A + Filter modulation by LFO)
(547 Bytes) Downloaded 619 times

PS: if you want to try and play the "pure" sound just switch off the Arpeggiator and Delay, it is also interesting to use the LP or BP filter and change its frequency while the arpeggiator goes (either manually or via the LFO, better if synced with Master Clock)
Attachments
Matrix12 Pitched Voltage (arpeggio example).mp3
The MP3 Example
(689.39 KiB) Downloaded 7577 times
Last edited by maxpiano on 31 Jul 2012, 12:29, edited 3 times in total.

The author maxpiano was thanked by 4 members, including:
art507Hanon_CTSLyonartJohannes
maxpiano
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

FX - Matrix12 Pitched Voltage

Sponsor

Return to Nord Stage 2 Programs (*.ns2p files)