similar to the topic on bugs and known issues of the NS2 here, this topic collects what you are missing on your NS2, be it new features, or including changes in the hardware and what you would like to see in the future. Please post your personal wish list as a reply to this topic. In the first post, the Mods will try to collect the ideas mentioned in order to keep this topic user-friendly.
- Missing low E-key on the Compact/Electro 73 (=> Compact 76) +2
- Single Sustain Pedal with Pedal Noise and half-pedaling +3
- More Sample Memory +2
- Audio over USB +1
- XLR balanced outputs
- I am missing true ADSR envelopes in the synth section (Sustain Pots!) +1
- Oscilliator/LFO as source for morphing : An independant LFO that would assignable as a controler to morph.
- Possibility to send ALL instruments in the FX 1, 2, and 3 +1
- Morphing for all buttons like the NL3 or at least with Synth part.
- MIDI-thru or at least the possibility to mix midi messages from the keyboard and the Midi input port, to the Midi out port, to use it a little like a Midi thru Individual splitpoints (not only at C and F)
- Allow playing the Organ velocity sensitive (for non purists obviously!)
- Clav Mute Samples with the MOD wheel
(Potentially) Software related:
- Programmable pitch bend range (+/- 12 or 24 semitones, preferable stored in patches) +5
- Reverb not global but for each instrument (or panel) +1
- Activate the Arpeggiator via MORPHING
- Widen the range of the vibrato settings vastly for extreme uses. +1
- Spring Reverb +1
- More functionality for the Synth SHAPE knob: This knob is morphable and has leds, I wish it had more actions on the samples, like the ability to controle
- Attack/Decay/Relase of Mod or Amp. Nord Sample Editor could offer that choice of assignation.
- Different splitzones for Slots A and B +1
- Fade In for Vibrato Delays: The Vibrato delay function of the synth section just switches the vibrato on after the delay time. It’s much more musical if the vibrato fades in.