Please take a listen to my demo on YouTube (Use headphones/Studio Monitors):
(Here's the link ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYD4MQeWVAo ) in case the embed feature doesn't work here.)
***There seemed to be a shortage of Gospel musician (Pentecostal) demos of the Nord C2D organ. I figured, the more types of demos of this instrument, the better!
I have just recently joined the Nord family, specifically the Nord C2D bunch.
I'm so excited about this instrument.
Nord C2D = Perfect Hammond B3/C3/A100 clone
The Nord C2D provides the best means of replicating the Hammond B3/C3/A100 you're accustomed to WITHOUT A LESLIE (i.e. bass rig, powered speaker, etc.). When you do decide to pair it with a Leslie (i.e. 122), the sound is INCREDIBLE!
1) Ashby Gigger HalfMoon rotary switch (Google it).
2) Concerning pedals, I'd go with Nord 27 PedalKeys. In my video demo below, I'm using the JG3 Tech pedals. They are a complete DIY project (had to replace cheap springs with rubber bands, pedals cut out when major appliances turn on).
3) JG3 Adjustable Organ Bench
4) For a stand, I'd go with the Quik Lok WS-540 Mixer Stand.
Organ Expression Pedal
5) For an expression pedal, the only option that I know works for sure is the Yamaha FC7 Expression Pedal.
To hear my 4-minute Nord C2D organ demo on Facebook: