We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our site. Cookies are files stored in your browser and are used by most websites to help personalise your web experience. If you "ACCEPT" setting, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Accept
This is the right place if your topic concerns different Nord Keyboards, you are not sure which one is the right one for you, etc.

Nord Stage 3 for Christmas?

Postby NordMarkus » 23 Dec 2016, 11:49

Image

... hint for a Nord Stage 3 with a 88-note Triple Sensor keybed with improved grand weighted action like the Piano 3...
Last edited by NordMarkus on 23 Dec 2016, 11:50, edited 1 time in total.

The author NordMarkus was thanked by:
jackdwosh
NordMarkus
 
Posts: 16
Joined: 13 Jan 2015, 13:23
Country: Germany
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 12 times
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Nord Stage 3 for Christmas?


Sponsor
 

Re: Nord Stage 3 for Christmas?

Postby Mr_-G- » 23 Dec 2016, 13:53

Where? where?
User avatar
Mr_-G-
Moderator
 
Posts: 3004
Joined: 18 Aug 2012, 16:48
Has thanked: 849 times
Been thanked: 796 times
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Re: Nord Stage 3 for Christmas?

Postby NordMarkus » 23 Dec 2016, 13:54

Its the banner on nordkeyboards.com
NordMarkus
 
Posts: 16
Joined: 13 Jan 2015, 13:23
Country: Germany
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 12 times
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Re: Nord Stage 3 for Christmas?

Postby analogika » 23 Dec 2016, 15:06

How is a hand on a keyboard as the title image for a keyboard manufacturer's Facebook page a "hint" of future products?

What am I missing?
Current gear: analogika hamburg
analogika
 
Posts: 1110
Joined: 21 Nov 2013, 10:02
Country: Germany
Has thanked: 122 times
Been thanked: 291 times
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Re: Nord Stage 3 for Christmas?

Postby NordMarkus » 23 Dec 2016, 15:17

Namm 17 will start soon and every year nord publishes an image at christmas time with a hint for new products or sounds
NordMarkus
 
Posts: 16
Joined: 13 Jan 2015, 13:23
Country: Germany
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 12 times
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Re: Nord Stage 3 for Christmas?

Postby OrpheusNY » 23 Dec 2016, 15:36

analogika wrote:How is a hand on a keyboard as the title image for a keyboard manufacturer's Facebook page a "hint" of future products?

What am I missing?


Come on, it's so obvious.

Beginning piano students always start learning pieces in the key of C. C is the fundamental keyboard note. If C is 1st, then going up chromatically, C# would be "2" and D would be "3". The hand playing the D has three fingers visible, which so obviously represents the triple sensor technology in the Nord Stage 3, which, if you look at the RGB code of the shade of red in the photo filter, will ship on September 22nd (duh!).

Geez, don't make me spell everything out for you.

The author OrpheusNY was thanked by:
Johannes
OrpheusNY
 
Posts: 128
Joined: 23 Jan 2015, 18:13
Country: United States of America
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 46 times
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5

Re: Nord Stage 3 for Christmas?

Postby Mr_-G- » 23 Dec 2016, 15:46

NordMarkus wrote:Namm 17 will start soon and every year nord publishes an image at christmas time with a hint for new products or sounds


:? No hint of anything in that photo...
User avatar
Mr_-G-
Moderator
 
Posts: 3004
Joined: 18 Aug 2012, 16:48
Has thanked: 849 times
Been thanked: 796 times
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Re: Nord Stage 3 for Christmas?

Postby Gambold » 23 Dec 2016, 16:13

I dunno, guys...I think your Christmas "gift" was the Crash Test Dummy piano.
Attachments
RoyalGrand-banner-ljusare.png
RoyalGrand-banner-ljusare.png (109.07 KiB) Viewed 1356 times
User avatar
Gambold
 
Posts: 144
Joined: 04 Dec 2016, 15:53
Location: Chicagoland, IL, USA
Country: United States of America
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 25 times
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 4

Re: Nord Stage 3 for Christmas?

Postby mon8169 » 23 Dec 2016, 16:46

OrpheusNY wrote:
analogika wrote:How is a hand on a keyboard as the title image for a keyboard manufacturer's Facebook page a "hint" of future products?

What am I missing?


Come on, it's so obvious.

Beginning piano students always start learning pieces in the key of C. C is the fundamental keyboard note. If C is 1st, then going up chromatically, C# would be "2" and D would be "3". The hand playing the D has three fingers visible, which so obviously represents the triple sensor technology in the Nord Stage 3, which, if you look at the RGB code of the shade of red in the photo filter, will ship on September 22nd (duh!).

Geez, don't make me spell everything out for you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:
Cheers!
Ramon

Nord Stage Classic 76, SM V-Machine
User avatar
mon8169
Patch Creator
 
Posts: 326
Joined: 06 Mar 2009, 16:59
Location: Barcelona, Catalonia
Country: Catalonia
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 57 times
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage Classic

Re: Nord Stage 3 for Christmas?

Postby cphollis » 29 Dec 2016, 07:20

I love you guys.

Seriously, while we all would love to see a real-deal Stage 3, the current Stage 2 EX is no slouch, and still very competitive in the current market.
User avatar
cphollis
 
Posts: 340
Joined: 01 Mar 2013, 20:56
Location: Vero Beach, Fl
Country: United States of America
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 113 times
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 4
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Piano 2

Next

Return to General Nord Forum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests